Thursday, June 17, 2010

Twice Baked Horseradish Potatoes

Just tried this recipe last night out of the cookbook. Simple and awesome. I even used less cream than it called for and replaced the whole milk with skim milk. They still ended up creamy, light, and flavorful. The Horseradish provides a kick and a taste that you wouldn't ordinarily expect out of a potato. On an episode of Grill It! Bobby exclaimed that he loves horseradish. I do too. At least we have that much in common. So now I don't have to worry because in case I ever run into him I know we'd have something to talk about :-P Is this going to be one of those blogs? Ya know when someone takes a celebrity chef's cookbook and after trying each recipe they write about it? I hope not, that's so overdone.

No comments:

Post a Comment