Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill Cookbook

Just bought this book, basically I chose it off the shelf from the many others because it's big, bold, beautiful, and it includes a few let's say spicy pics of the Flay Man himself in action. I haven't made anything yet but I love it already. The gorgeous pictures, the glossy pages, the bursts of color make me want to dive into every recipe. Flay also includes some captions and bits of information that provide us with a personal flare. It's not just a book of recipes but also a learning tool for those of us who have been impassioned and emboldened by the explosion of flavor and energy that is Bobby Flay. I can't wait to flip through it again to try to decide what to make first.

2 comments:

  1. Try the Southwest Potato Salad....I always make it for parties and everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love potato salad and I'm always looking for something interesting to do it, I think I will try it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete